update of third-party packages for v2112
- ADIOS: could probably bump to 2.7.1 (Jan 2021)
- CGAL: @andy is conservative there (been bitten badly in the past), but can try moving to the latest bugfix 4.x version (4.14.2 - Nov 2019). Cannot/should not move to 5.x since this requires c++14 and thus breaks installation on centos7, SUSE 12 etc.
- ParaView: definitely want paraview 5.10 which has our various changes in it. Currently in a release candidate stage and should be finished in time.
- boost: no opinion. openSUSE still ships with 1_66_0 as well
- fftw: 3.3.10 bugfix version
- openmpi: either 4.0.6 as bugfix for the 4.0.x or try with 4.1.1 (latest stable)
- scotch: no change
- kahip: currently at 3.11 - need to see what has improved.
@Development : Wanted to get people's opinions about updating what we bundle as ThirdParty. Do we drop shipping paraview sources anytime soon?
- paraview now at 5.10.0-RC2 (22 Nov)