BUG: mapFieldsPar does not like old-time fields & does not write uniform/ directory
mapFieldsPar does not map old-time fields. Also does not write uniform/ directory (but should it?)
Steps to reproduce
- copy pimpleFoam/RAS/pitzDaily
- change ddtScheme to backward;
- change 'stopAt' to 'writeNow'
- run for one iteration in parallel
- map results back to original:
mpirun -np 2 mapFieldsPar -parallel ../pitzDaily_junk -sourceTime latestTime
This seems to generate some sigFpe or illegal values in k, epsilon.
- OpenFOAM version : v2112
- was thinking it might be the _0 field being auto-created but not initialised. Then when mapping _0 it would load this auto-generated field and crash. However this does not seem to be the case.