Tutorials - as of 05.06.2020
- incompressible/simpleFoam/turbineSiting - decomposePar - epsilon - inlet patch missing value
- lagrangian/reactingParcelFoam/verticalChannelLTS - solver - unallocated autoPtr of type N4Foam9Function1IdEE
- lagrangian/simpleReactingParcelFoam/verticalChannel - solver - unallocated autoPtr of type N4Foam9Function1IdEE
- incompressible/pisoFoam/LES/motorBike - pisoFoam -
 --> FOAM FATAL ERROR:  There are 0 outstanding send requests and you are asking for i=0 Maybe you are mixing blocking/non-blocking comms?
Compilation - as of 09.06.2020
- SPDP - atmNutkWallFunctionFvPatchScalarField.C: nutw = max(nutw, 0.0)
- General - quite a lot of unused variables in chtMultiRegionFoam (setRegionFluidFields.H)
- VoFphaseCompressibleTurbulenceModels seems not available while compiling compressibleInterIsoFoam - maybe sequence?
Known issues (to be left as unresolved/unresolvable)
- avalanche failures (all cases) due to use of std::regex, which does not work on older gcc. Reported as issue.
- external-solver failure for pipeOneD - uses the hypre solver, which may (or may not) be available with the petsc compilation.