Reconstruct problem for Qro scalarField with libs in controlDict
I'm using version OF-plus from 13 July 2016 (plus-5d9038294daa). I need to add a new radiation library to controlDict file. But even if I add the original libradiationModels.so this problem appears:
When the volScalarField Qr is reconstructed, the scalarField Qro is filled with non-zero values despite its original value is 'uniform 0'.
Till now I have observed that:
- If no library is included in controlDict file, this error does not appear.
- If I add the library but without the NamedEnum definition (and proper .C modifications) in file submodels/boundaryRadiationProperties/boundaryRadiationPropertiesPatch.C, this problem does not appear.
- If I use OF-dev this problem does not appear.
I attach a case to reproduce the error possibleBugReconstruct.tar.gz. The steps to reproduce it are:
- extract files from possibleBugReconstruct.tar.gz
- reconstructPar -allRegions -time 10
- vim 10/left/Qr (and check for Qro field)