Every write resets z0 value to 0 on atmBoundaryLayerInlet boundaries It will create issue when restarting from certain time step. Found this issue in Openfoam v2012.
Steps to reproduce
- in the 0 directory, use z0 of anything. Can be simplest cases.
- run this simulation to a time step for example 200.
- vim into the U file in the latest time stamp
- You will see z0 on the inlet boundary has been reset to 0.
What is the current bug behaviour?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs and/or images
- OpenFOAM version : v2012
- Operating system : centos (i dont think it matters)
- Hardware info : VM
- Compiler : gcc